Hello Kitty Power

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's the great fuss about Hello Kitty?


What’s the great fuss about Hello Kitty? Well, I hated Hello Kitty when I was a kid. Isn’t it only a dump white emotionless cat without a mouth? Well, I totally agreed with you before my niece was born.

In North America, baby and kid’s gifts are mainly Disney products. But in Asia, especially in Japan, Hello Kitty products dominate the whole market. Young mothers buy Hello Kitty products for their daughters. Relatives and friends also buy cute Hello Kitty products for gifts. This is one of the reasons why Hello Kitty becomes popular again after all the first generation Hello Kitty fans grew up.

My niece’s Hello Kitty collection started from her pink Kitty baby vest. After she became big enough to play with stickers, she got millions of Hello Kitty stickers to put on everywhere inside our house. Hello Kitty toys and books are included in her collection.

Because of my niece, I started to use adult version Hello Kitty products. This is a Hello Kitty leather steering wheel cover I would love to buy for my car. Only $19.99. Wow, it is a good price!

Hello Kitty leather steering wheel cover

[ Read more about Hello Kitty leather steering wheel cover ]
[ See more on sale Hello Kitty items ]


I don’t think my niece will want to have a Hello Kitty style wedding. At least, I am sure she likes to have more Hello Kitty products as a little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home